Stopped receiving email notifications for new topics

Hello,

I have opted in to receive email notifications for new topics and for topics that I am watching. This worked fine until approx 2-3 weeks ago when I stopped receiving email notifications (checked junk folder, whitelisted cryptomator.org domain etc). I tried modifying my settings on site, and also tried using the “watching first post” feature (is this new?) but I am still unable to receive email notifications. Has anything changed on your side?

Thank you

Uhm… well we update the forum software from time to time, but at least I am still receiving mails… not sure what could cause this problem.

Looked inside our mail logs… indeed, outlook.com addresses don’t seem to receive emails from us.

5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [...] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

Sooo, we’ll look into it. Not sure how to prevent being on a block list in that case. :thinking:

1 Like

Our mail provider told us that it should be fixed now. I’m curious, did you get an email, @dHFH84H33?

Yes I received it! Thank you for looking into this.
I will keep monitoring and report back if there is any issue, currently it seems to be solved!

1 Like