problem opening a vault / vault corrupted?

Hi everyone,

I’m using cryptomator with a pcloud account and am experiencing some problems with one of my vaults (no problem with other ones).
I access my vaults through 3 methods :

• with my Android device (cryptomator app) with a WebDAV connection
  • with the windows cryptomator interface (on windows 10), using I guess the windows WebDAV
  • with cyberduck - WebDAV again- because there is a problem with large files with windows WebDAV.

I can access my vault trough the windows 10 cryptomator interface, but with Android, it says " WebDAV could not be authenticated" and with cyberduck, it doesn’t recognize it as a vault, and show me the encrypted files (the masterkey, etc…)

Any idea of solving this issue ?

Thanks a lot for your help

There were definitely problems with Pclouds WebDAV last week, my Synology drive and cryptomator wouldn’t authenticate, so verified with support. Is fixed at there end now, so Id expect all your vaults to work (or none of them!). I had to clear out active tokens from the Pclouds web interface and recreate my WebDAV connection in cryptomator android

Ok thanks for your answer but it isnt better…
What do you mean exactly by " I had to clear out active tokens from the Pclouds web interface" ?

The weird thing is that the only way to access this vault is from cryptomator android…
And it still perfectly works with my other vaults from any device (cyberduck on windows / cryptomator windows / cryptomator android)

I could still delete it and re-create my vault but it took so long to upload…

oops sorry i wanted to say "The weird thing is that the only way to access this vault is from cryptomator windows "

I tried to recreate my WebDAV connection in cryptomator android but it stll doesnt work…

On my.pcloud.com goto settings/account ( the page where you can change email address and password). If you scroll down to the bottom you’ll see all the sessions you have opened via WebDAV or pCloud app.

As you can access your vault by other means it sounds like the vaults ok, probably just an old token here. No need to recreate your vault in my opinion

Pclouds support are very good if you are unsure, and they are aware there’s been WebDAV problems recently

I deleted all tokens , re-created webDav connections, but it’s still the same…
Just send a message to pCloud support.

I’ll let you know
Thanks again