Is it possible to mount a cryptomator vault in local windows partition and not in network location?

Hello

I would like to use cryptomator just to keep encrypted files and not to have access on other device, the problem with webdav is that it does not preserve the date of the original folders after the transfer into a safe created in cryptomator , the problem arises because the folders are transferred by the webdav, so I told myself that if it was possible to mount a safe as a normal windows partition I could keep the original date of my folders, once transferred to the box mounted in windows local partition. Is it possible to mount a cryptomator vault in local windows partition and not in network location?

Not yet. We’re working on FUSE-based mounts, though.

Any news here? With webdav it is not very useful. Or do I have to move back to Boxcryptor then?

If you need that feature now, then use Boxcryptor. Or (if your cloud is supported) Mountain Duck. :wink:

Updates on that feature are published on GitHub. If we don’t write something there, there are no news other than “working on it”.