[Feature request (1.5.1)] Use of multiple cloud accounts (from the same provider)

Hi there

I have a personal Onedrive account and one by my school, but I can only connect one cloud account on my phone from the same provider.

I would appreciate it if it were possible to connect multiple cloud accounts from the same provider in the near future. However, there is no urgency since I am at home anyway due to the quarantine.

regards

Hey and welcome in the community :slightly_smiling_face:!

We’ve already tracked this feature request on Github: https://github.com/cryptomator/cryptomator-android/issues/159

You can read in our early 2020 roadmap that we’ll focus on integration a DocumentProvider into our app:

In the Android app, the next big feature will be accessing files of a Cryptomator vault inside other apps using a DocumentProvider. For example, a file explorer will be able to access the content of the vault in this way. As well as smaller features like recursive upload of folders to the vault are planned.

We will definitely support several OneDrive accounts in the future, but unfortunately not very soon.

1 Like
© 2020 Skymatic GmbH • Privacy PolicyImpressum