Cryptomator will not open a vault if I have my VPN running (NordVPN)

If I have my VPN running, I am unable to open vaults. If I close the VPN, then vaults open with no problem.

Below is the error I get, after the long time out and spinning dialog, when the VPN is running and I try to open any of my vaults:

Error Code OCA2:QSHH:0GR3
org.cryptomator.common.vaults.Volume$VolumeException: org.cryptomator.frontend.webdav.mount.ProcessUtil$CommandTimeoutException: Command timed out.
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.17/org.cryptomator.common.vaults.WebDavVolume.mountServlet(WebDavVolume.java:87)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.17/org.cryptomator.common.vaults.WebDavVolume.mount(WebDavVolume.java:49)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.17/org.cryptomator.common.vaults.Vault.unlock(Vault.java:154)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.17/org.cryptomator.ui.keyloading.KeyLoadingStrategy.use(KeyLoadingStrategy.java:79)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.17/org.cryptomator.ui.unlock.UnlockWorkflow.attemptUnlock(UnlockWorkflow.java:72)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.17/org.cryptomator.ui.unlock.UnlockWorkflow.call(UnlockWorkflow.java:62)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.17/org.cryptomator.ui.unlock.UnlockWorkflow.call(UnlockWorkflow.java:35)
	at javafx.graphics/javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.cryptomator.frontend.webdav.mount.ProcessUtil$CommandTimeoutException: Command timed out.
	at org.cryptomator.frontend.webdav@1.2.8/org.cryptomator.frontend.webdav.mount.ProcessUtil.waitFor(ProcessUtil.java:68)
	at org.cryptomator.frontend.webdav@1.2.8/org.cryptomator.frontend.webdav.mount.MacAppleScriptMounter.mount(MacAppleScriptMounter.java:41)
	at org.cryptomator.frontend.webdav@1.2.8/org.cryptomator.frontend.webdav.servlet.WebDavServletController.mount(WebDavServletController.java:102)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.17/org.cryptomator.common.vaults.WebDavVolume.mountServlet(WebDavVolume.java:85)
	... 12 more

Seems you are using WebDAV as volume type.
Does this also happen when you switch the volume type to WinFSP (FUSE)?

Fuse isn’t installed so it doesn’t work at all.

Now Cryptomator just worked with VPN running.

At this point, I have no idea why it coughs up a hairball seemingly randomly.

It’s been a solid product for a while.