I just purchased the app on the Apple App Store but whenever i go to upload a 20 min video or something. It shows a “preparing” loader and then shuts down the whole app. What should i do
I was able to reproduce that with the latest TestFlight version, with a slightly different behaviour.
Sent in TestFlight report via iOS.
What I did:
- created a 10 min video, ca 5.2 GB size
- created a new vault one OneDrive and opened it.
- started upload of the video (“preparing file“ circle is showing)
- prevented the system to go to sleep (black screen) for about 12 minutes. Status did not change.
- waited until iPhone display turned black
- waked up iPhone
- TestFlight window “something went wrong, do you want to give feedback to developers” showed up immediately
- sent report.
created GitHub issue #148