1.5.0 Unexpected error occurred when trying to upgrade vault in Google Drive File Stream

Now let’s focus on the migration error:

org.cryptomator.cryptofs.migration.v7.InvalidOldFilenameException: Can’t base32-decode 6CLJNRHKBGOJNQZSYAPWI3IZFT2XE6LOTEBUV6BX2LK3PA63ONZOUW3HD2YW3RY5W5C5N7AQLIGTA7UUPHZB27N372F5WSMO4Q5YGGECV6QTFU6VGXCH4BLFC2KPFFUXLSNGFSEVCTBQ====KVPVFBM64CO7XMQGCZQPAPRTA7D7MARENVSHXD4G3UZF4=== in file J:\マイドライブ\cryptBackup\d\JS\XFUOWPIK3IS375BIG54IGU7KEK2OJU\JOT6EXTFA6UIWOH5BCU6BLXM7JMFZFPS (1).lng

This seems to be related to the other problem: You .lng files contain invalid data. It should end after the first occurrence of a = padding. But as we can see here, it continuous with additional data.

I deleted the garbled characters after =.

I also checked GitHub. I’m Japanese and the users who reported on GitHub are probably Chinese. What we have in common is that we use Chinese characters(Kanji). In Japan, double-byte characters such as hiragana and katakana are also used. It may have some effect.

If anything I can help, please say anything.
I hope this issue will be resolved in an update.
Thank you for your kind support.

I noticed, too. But I think this is merely a coincidence.

After all the file in question (the .lng file) only contains base32 chars.

As already suggested on GitHub, you can attempt to remove the last part after the first ==== as well. Keep a backup of this file, though!